Feedback Controls that Prevent Paper Waste & Ensure Maximum Capacity Print Press Finishing Production
Dynapar encoders can be found busy at work in commercial printing businesses nationwide. Advertising in the form of newspaper inserts, magazines, directories, catalogs and direct mail pieces continue to drive our information hungry society. Financial printing of annual reports, prospectuses and proxy materials for stocks and related financial instruments have also grown in the past decade.
The volume of commercial printing which after benefiting from a long period of economic expansion, today is facing a more difficult climate. Printer shipments are down and fluctuating raw material costs, particularly paper, remain the biggest individual manufacturing cost for printers – in some cases - amounting to 25% of revenue. With paper such a prime commodity not to waste and smooth print press operation key, Dynapar industrial dutyand counters or Northstar heavy duty encoderscan be found working in collaboration to provide critical unit counting, conveyor speed or cut to length feedback to print machinery operators at any given time to ensure maximum output capability and reduced incidence of scrap due to misprinting or faulty conveyor speed.
Our standardized and customized product offering and global manufacturing and support are designed to work within any engineering project deadline:
SLIM Tach ® 8500/6500 encoders use no bearings for long life and are equipped with a high strength aluminum alloy casing and dual output option designed for large motor print press applications. > Discover More
Dynapar brand Series HA725 encoders feature the iindustry standard size 25 flange mount for easy installation and NEMA4 protection in industrial printing environments. > Discover More
C628 powerful, full-featured rate meter with large bright display which changes color on alarm activation. > Discover More
Related Case Studies
Related Industry Links
- Graphic Arts Information Network- news, special industry group information, and more.
- The Digital Printing and Imaging Association (DPI)- Industry news and weekly updates on the advances and interests of digital printers and imagers.
- The Association for Suppliers of Printing and Publishing Technologies- Conferences, trade shows, education, government affairs, international trade, market data, market research, product safety, standards, publications, and legal issues for manufacturers and distributors of graphic arts machinery, systems, software, products and services.
- The National Association of Printing Ink Manufacturers- Convention and general information; publications; issues concerning health, safety, and the environment; two magazines.
- National Association for Printing Leadership (NAPL)- Newsletters, publications, discussion forums, events, an online marketplace, and advice on sales, marketing, human relations, operations, technology, and financial management.
- Society for Service Professionals in Printing (SSPP)- Links, events, training, a newsletter, and product information for customer service representatives and managers who work in the printing industry.
- Ink World Magazine- Articles on printing ink and coating industry.
- Print Solutions Magazine- Top distributors, news, links, stock watches, archives, and FAQs for form printing entrepreneurs written by the Document Manufacturers Industries Association.