Overview / Design Principle:
Electrical outputs are electronically compatible with almost all drives and PLC’s. Differential line driver outputs are available for long cable runs (hundreds of feet) and higher noise immunity.
Series X25 encoders are designed for use in environments stated in: UL Class I, Group C: atmospheres such as ethyl ether and ethylene; UL Class I, Group D: atmospheres such as acetone, ammonia, benzene, butane, cyclopropane, ethanol, gasoline, hexane, methanol, methane, natural gas, naphtha, and propane; Class II, Groups E, F & G: combustible metal dusts, including aluminum, magnesium, and their commercial alloys, and atmospheres containing combustible carbonaceous dusts, including carbon black, charcoal, coal, or coke dusts, and combustible dusts including flour, grain, wood, plastic, and chemicals.
Classifications of hazardous locations are subject to the approval of the authority having jurisdiction. Refer to Article 500 of the National Electrical Code (NEC).
Features and Benefits:
Mechanical / Environmental Features
- Large stainless steel shaft (1/4" or 3/8") and shaft seal
- Heavy-duty cast aluminum housing, and an O-ring seal
- Heavy-duty ABEC precision bearings standard
- Up to 5000 RPM slew speed
- Noise immune to ESD, RFI and electrical transients
- High current outputs
- Over-Voltage protection
- Reverse Voltage protection
- Output Short-Circuit Protection
The Dynapar Advantage:
- Innovative, high quality leading edge technology encoder products
- Broad commercial - industrial grade product line
- Fast 3 Day Delivery and customized built to order solutions available
- Global Manufacturing & Service Support
- Fast-Friendly Customer Service & Technical Support with Multi-Lingual Capabilities
- Global Network of Authorized Resellers
- Competitive Product Warranty: 2 Years