Overview / Design Principle:
Due to their very high resolutions (up to 10,000 PPR), they are ideal for use in precision positioning and cutting applications. All models have NEMA 4 / IP66 sealing which also allows for use in washdown environments.
The Series HA725 encoder includes push-pull or differential line driver outputs. Terminations are available with either side or end exit MS connectors.
Encoder models are electrically protected from overvoltage and output short circuits. In addition, they are also noise immunity tested for electro static discharge, radio frequency interference, and electrical fast transients.
Features and Benefits:
Mechanical / Environmental Features
- Industry standard size 2.5 form factor
- NEMA4 / IP66 washdown rating
- High resolutions - up to 10,000 PPR
- Overvoltage & output short circuit protection
- Tested to EN50082-2 for noise immunity
The Dynapar Advantage:
- Innovative, high quality leading edge technology encoder products
- Broad commercial - industrial grade product line
- Fast 3 Day Delivery and customized built to order solutions available
- Global Manufacturing & Service Support
- Fast-Friendly Customer Service & Technical Support with Multi-Lingual Capabilities
- Global Network of Authorized Resellers
- Competitive Product Warranty: 2 Years